In partnership with...
You've built a responsive website
Done a complete on-site optimization
Built powerful links like a pro
Now the relevant traffic is flooding in!
So why isn't your website bringing in consistent, pre-qualified leads?
Often SEO Professional get so wrapped up in their hunt for keywords and ranking factors, they forget the true power of content written strategically.
Did you know that most website visitors take under 3 seconds to decide whether or not they'll engage with your page?
Leveraging the power of engaging content that converts “browsers” into “buyers” compels people to pay attention, and come back for more.
Targeted sales pages, enticing lead magnets, or intriguing opt-in incentives - these are all content assets you can develop and use to gain a competitive advantage in the market.
After all - what's the point using SEO to drive all that new traffic to your site if you can't turn those visitors into high-quality leads?
Don't let another hard-earned website visitor slip away,
Strategic sales copywriting works best for specialized projects or businesses that need to take conversions and CRO to the next level in line with their overall marketing plan.
I've been working with Rachel for around 6 months. Her professionalism and quality of work is second to none. She's delivered a lot of SEO optimized conversion content for my affiliate sites, developed all of the copy for the homepage of one of my main businesses in a very competitive market, and created a custom Ebook which I use as a lead magnet and opt-in incentive.
Not only am I extremely pleased with the quality of content she is producing, but her customer service is also excellent. I've worked with many copywriters in the past but Rachel is the best by far!Joel Smith, Listy Digital
Experience The Difference With Full-Service Direct Sales Copywriting And Consultation
The team at SCC is made up of talented content marketers who follow a detailed system that helps them create conversion-focused content at affordable prices.
While the team creates great general marketing content - they don't provide full-service copywriting services.
It's great content.
It's conversion-focused content that's much higher level than what you'd find at a content farm like iwriter.
But it's not strategic copywriting.
This is perfect for marketers on a budget with affiliate sites, lead generation sites, and who need general SEO-friendly content that converts.
SCC bridges the gap between farmed (and often spun) content and high-level copywriting.
But if you need high-level sales copy for a custom project or someone to do the research and strategic analysis for you, then working with an experienced direct sales copywriter is a better fit than our systemized content creation.
I use my 7+ years of sales and marketing experience to provide full-service marketing consulting and copywriting.
- in-depth market research into competitors, the market and your audience
- custom sales message structuring and strategy
- strategic marketing consultation that integrates the copy with a larger marketing strategy
- careful consideration of the buyer's sales cycle and persuasion tactics as they best fit with your individual market.
- and other soft services that go along with years of experience in the field working with sales, marketing, buyer psychology and persuasion tactics.
Bernie de Souza
Business Coach and International Keynote Speaker
Rachel and her team always go above and beyond expectations to make sure the job is done RIGHT. We've engaged them to manage several content projects, including several sales pages for my new book launch, and landing page copy for several of my new ventures.
They've also created over a year's worth of social media and engaging newsletters that really have my audience plugged in and interacting with my blog.
Their content gets results - it's as simple as that. I always send my friends and colleagues who need high-level copywriting to Rachel and her team.
GET STARTED TODAY
Answer a few questions and we'll develop a content marketing strategy for your business
Their work always brings great results. Nothing is ever too much for them and somehow they always seem to just make it work. We’ve worked together on several large-scale projects now, and we love the content every time.Alison Marriage CEO, Smart Design Consultancy
I needed someone to get the demons and dreams into some sort of order. Rachel took those thoughts and corralled them into a form which became my book True Gravity.
RMMM made it so that everything from cover art, formation, website and branding came together seamlessly. Thanks to Rachel I am working on my next book following the success of my current project.Bart Dalton Author and Financial Advisor
I have no idea how they keep all the small details straight but I’m consistently impressed with the results. Thanks to Rachel and her team we’re current, focused, and engaging our audience on a higher level. She has a great team around her and I recommend her 110%Mark Davis International Speaker and Trainer
Is Content Marketing Right For Your Business?
- Do you believe in long-term, sustainable marketing strategies which produce cumulative results over time?
- Do you have a deep understanding of your ideal customers and market?
- Do you consistently generate a minimum of $250,000 in annual revenue?
- Do you have a targeted list or channel to get conversion-focused content in front of ideal readers?
- Do you have specific marketing objectives and a clear purpose/goal for your content?
If your business meets the criteria above then let's talk!
Crafting great content for your business doesn't have to be hard work!
- Increase revenue with website content that converts website visitors into pre-qualified leads
- Build authority in your market with value-driven content assets that display your expertise
- Build visibility by releasing consistent content strategically on your blog
- Capture leads with engaging opt-in incentives and lead magnets
- Improve rankings with professional seo-optimized copy that works!